M677 - Duplex worm milling machine
All modules units are built on a solid base of cast iron. The linear guides for the headstock and the tailstock are mounted on the same base.
The longitudinal and plunge axis are driven by precision ball screws.
The direct drive workpiece spindles (synchronous motors) can be equipped with W20 or W25 collets, with a mandrel retraction system or a cusomized work holding system. Pneumatic system for collet and mandrel retraction system.
The CNC-tailstock clamping pressure can raise up to 2500 N, torque controlled. Below 500 N, the clamping pressure is generated by spring load.
The swivel angle on the milling spindle is manually adjustable within a range of ± 30 ° and is displayed on-screen. Optional CNC controlled.
- CNC-control FANUC
- 8 axes, optional up to 10 axes
- Dialog programming
- Swiveling user panel with touch screen
- Structure in solid cast iron, and in vibration absorbing steel execution
- Improved outlet for chips and coolant
- Swivel angle milling head: ± 30° (high speed ± 20°)
- Plunge travel up to 100 mm
- Clamping systems: center – center, collet W20/W25, retractable arbor, guide bush
- Automatic central lubrication
- Revolving tailstock (axial)
- Module, depending on the material, max. 2.5 mm
- Workpiece diameter max. 30 mm
- Worm length up to 200 mm
- Milling length up to. 180 mm
- Worm milling: diameter max. 100 mm / High-Speed version 40 mm
- Tool holder Ø 22 / High-Speed version 10 mm
Work piece spindle
- Direct drive by synchronous motor
- Speed up to 700 rpm
- Diameter 50 mm / High-Speed version 28 mm
- Speed up to 6000 rpm / High-Speed version 15'000 rpm
- Power 2.2 kW / High-Speed version 1.0 kW