M663 - Thread and worm grinding machine
The ideal grinding machine for the production of single parts as well as series.
For single and multiple starts worms and threaded spindles, ideal for grinding single parts as well as for serial production. User friendly adjustment and setting up by optimal accessibility.
The machine base is mounted on a solid cast bench, inclined to front side by 5° for improved outlet of chips and coolant.
Longitudinal- and plunge axis driven by high precision ball screws with linear encoder.
Workpiece spindle with integrated measuring system, driven over precision worm gear, adaptable for various clamping systems like chuck, center, face driver or collet.
Tailstock pressure force selectable over PC control, 500 – 3500N (Work with a spring loaded center if a surface pressure below 500 N is necessary).
Work piece positioning by dynamic pressure sensor, mounted on CNC axis.
Automatic adjustment of the coolant position to the grinding wheel.
Dressing unit attached to the headstock, with special motor dressing spindle.
Swivel angle tool head driven by Harmonic-Drive gearing and servomotor.
- Synchronized tailstock drive
- CNC-Steering Fanuc 310i-MB incl. Industry PC with Microsoft Windows 7
- Optional up to 10 axis
- Programming operated by menu system (dialogue) with storage of programs
- Swivelling touch screen operating panel
- GAP-Crash-System (MARPOSS)
- Automatic balancing unit (MARPOSS), integrated into the grinding spindle
- Program to dress the grinding wheels with dressing roll in plunging procedure
- Dressing of the grinding wheel for a simple known profile
- Dressing of the grinding wheel by interpolating along the profile (ESCO)
- Cover, entirely closed, with automatic protection door, CE conformity
- Machine base in welded, vibration absorbing execution
- Angle of inclination ± 55°
- Longitudinal slide way max. 500 mm
- Plunging slide way max. 270 mm
- Clamping systems: Chuck, center, face driver or collet B45 / W25
- Automatic central lubrication
- Axial following tailstock, longitudinal way max. 350 mm
- Max. Module 4.0 mm, depending on material
- Workpiece diameter 3 - 70 mm
- Profile depth max 10 mm
- Workpiece length 8 - 400 mm
- Grinding length up to 300 mm
- Grinding wheel Dia. 250 - 300 mm, Bore Dia. 127 mm
- Grinding wheel width max. 40 mm
- Dressing wheel Dia. max 120 mm, Bore Dia. 40 mm
- Spindle motor FANUC
- Gear transmissions ratio: 1:20.333
- Revolutions max. 100 rpm
- Goniometer with resolution 16'384 Increment
- Spindle motor FANUC
- Grinding spindle diameter 110 mm
- Revolutions max. 5'000 rpm
- Power 5.5kW
- Grinding wheel on socket with cone