M305 - Profile rolling/burnishing machine
The M305 is a 3 axes profile rolling and burnishing machine built for horizontal workpiece machining. The machine is equipped with one servomotor driven tool slider and two direct-driven (by servomotor) spindles. The rolling pressure is infinitely adjustable up to max. 50 kN.
The machine is designed for rolling of ISO-, special- and trapezoidal threads as well as knurling, worm gears, splines, and burnishing of profiles in the plunge or trough-feed mode.
- Workpiece diameter 2 - 48 mm
- Pitch massive cold forming 0.35 - 1.5 mm/lead
- Pitch burnishing up to module 2.5
- Pitch for knurls and splines 0.25 - 0.8 mm
- Profile length plunge mode up to 90 mm
- Profile length in trough-feed mode unlimited